****** COMING SOON ******
A very well looked after 987.1 Cayman 2.7 with a fantastic specification and very good service history. Presented in Arctic Silver with black leather, and running on upgraded and refurbished 18″ Cayman S 5-spoke alloy wheels with Michelin Pilot Sport N-rated tyres, LX56BZE has covered just over 78,000 miles in 14 years, or about 5,500 miles a year.
The specification is generous for a 2.7, and includes:
- 2-way electric hard backed sports seats in premium leather
- Sport Chrono pack
- Extended leather to dashboard and door panels
- ParkAssistant rear parking sensors
- 6-disc CD changer
In 2018, the engineer owner treated the car to a full suspension refresh, specifying Bilstein B6 mono-shock dampers at a cost of over £1,500. The handling of the car is exemplary, firm yet supple, and shows how the quality and condition of the dampers affects how a Cayman drives.
MOT to August 2021, serviced in July 2018 at 69,366 miles by my own Porsche specialist Martin Reed, the next service is now due on time elapsed, so will be done before sale, along with a full inspection.
Call Sean on 07595 455568 if you have any questions or would like to arrange to come and view the car. Coming into stock on the 19th September 2020.
- 2-way electric sports seats
- 3 spoke steering wheel
- 6 disc CD changer Becker Porsche CDC-3
- 18" 5-spoke alloy wheels
- Automatic air conditioning
- Grained leather steering wheel
- Leather dashboard and door panels
- Leather seats
- On-board computer
- Park Assistant
- Rear parking sensors
- Sports Chrono
- Wheel caps with coloured Porsche crests