****** COMING SOON ******
A very well looked after 987.1 Cayman 2.7 with a fantastic specification and very good service history. Presented in Arctic Silver with black leather, and running on upgraded 18″ Cayman S 5-spoke alloy wheels with Michelin Pilot Sport N-rated tyres, LX56BZE has covered 71,450 miles in 12 years, or about 6,000 miles a year.
The specification is generous for a 2.7, and includes:
- 2-way electric hard backed sports seats in premium leather
- Sport Chrono pack
- Extended leather to dashboard and door panels
- ParkAssistant rear parking sensors
- 6-disc CD changer
Last year, the engineer owner treated the car to a suspension refresh, specifying Bilstein B6 mono-shock dampers at a cost of over £1500. The handling of the car is exemplary, firm yet supple, and shows how the quality and condition of the dampers affects how a Cayman drives.
MOT to April 2020, serviced in July 2018 at 69,366 miles by my own Porsche specialist Martin Reed, the next service is not due until July 2020 or 89,000 miles. We will prepare the car with a full wheel refurbishment, and re-painting both bumpers to remove stone chips to the front and a small ding to the rear.
Call Sean on 07595 455568 if you have any questions or would like to arrange to come and view the car. Ready end of June.
- 2-way electric sports seats
- 3 spoke steering wheel
- 6 disc CD changer Becker Porsche CDC-3
- 18" 5-spoke alloy wheels
- Automatic air conditioning
- Grained leather steering wheel
- Leather dashboard and door panels
- Leather seats
- On-board computer
- Park Assistant
- Rear parking sensors
- Sports Chrono
- Wheel caps with coloured Porsche crests